We maximize the familiar environment of your home. The comfort that promotes good health cannot be paralleled by any hospital or care facility. At Trinity Angels Healthcare Services, Inc., we treat your home as our workplace. This is the venue of our professional practice. You’ll be glad to know that we take our profession very seriously. Don’t be surprised when you receive excellent care services from nurses, therapists, and home health aides. We also have a case manager and medical social workers who provide support services that enable clients like you to decide over a care program that will specifically address health care requirements as prescribed by your physician.
To meet the varying needs of our clients, we offer different service options including:
We also offer:
Primary Home Care/Family Care/Community Attendant Services (PHC/FC/CAS)
- Meal Preparation
- Routine Hair Care
- Assist with Medications
Home Health Aide Assistance
- Assist with Ambulation/ Transfers
- Assist with elimination
- Range of Motion
- Light housekeeping pertaining to Patient
- Hair/Nail Care
- Linen Change
- Light Meal Preparation
Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Pulse Oximeter
- BP Apparatus
- Blood Sugar Machine
- Weighing Scales
- Cholesterol Meter Kit
- IV Poles
- Aerobic HIP Pedometer
- PT/INR Meter
Who is eligible for care from Trinity Angels Healthcare Services, Inc.?
- You must be 21 or older.
- You must have an unmet need for help with home management and personal care tasks.
- You must have a practitioner’s statement of medical need.
- You must be eligible for Medicaid.
- You must meet specified functional assessment score and have a functional limitation with at least one personal care task based on your medical condition.
- Prior hospitalization is not required.
Talk to Us
Give us a call if you have any questions about our services at 972-226-1600 or fax us at 214-309-9207. We are available 24/7 to meet your needs!